The plan.

The plan is solidifying.

Chemo is on hold. My oncologist hasn’t decided if it’s done or just done for now. That will likely depend in part on what comes out of surgery.

Surgery will be removal of the left breast. My surgeon doesn’t want to remove both right now to avoid any unnecessary complications. So it will be taking out a bunch of lymph nodes on the left side and the left breast.

No date yet. I’m having a CT scan on Friday just to get a better look at everything. I also have a plastic surgery consult on 4/12 just to talk options. We will schedule after that.

I will also still need radiation after surgery, but one thing at a time.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: